Best Soft Gear My Placemat, Pink

Looking for Soft Gear My on Best Deals. You can buy it now with special price in stock, low price Soft Gear My Placemat, Pink for sale. Save with fast and might get free shipping service in usa, Best buy and best quality of product from Soft Gear. Do not miss buy Soft Gear My now!

Where to Buy

This Soft Gear My is now on sale on Amazon Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Click on this link to get an immediate discount!

Here are some of the great features of Soft Gear My Placemat, Pink

Soft Gear JSPO2-407-0012, For children of all ages, Soft Gear My Place Mat includes embedded place settings for a spoon, fork, cup and dish, as well as the ABC's and 1-2-3's. There's even a place for your little one to personalize with his or her name. Plus, it's anti-microbial, so you can bring it along when the family dines away from home to help your child avoid germs. It also includes raised side rails to help prevent spills from interrupting family mealtime. My Place Mat is dishwasher-safe and easily cleaned in time for your child's next meal. Carrying case included.

  • Raised side rails holds up to 7 ounce of liquid
  • Germ resistant
  • Non slip surface
  • Easy to clean
  • Carry case included
get discount prices

Best Soft Gear My. Best Deals Soft Gear My Placemat, Pink Reasonable Price. Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Start Shopping Now!

As of Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:15 AM PST ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )